Not sure where to go for an upcoming spring break with your friends? We have the perfect place in mind! Instead of going to the same-old crowded spots in the Sunshine State, we recommend heading somewhere that is less visited — and more beautiful!
We are talking about the 30A, a small enclave of white sand beaches, cute alcoves, quaint towns, and dozens of events held all year round that offers a respite from the big and bustling cities. Instead of walking around a hot and humid amusement park, you can head to one of the best-kept secret beaches that have all the perks of Florida without any of the drawbacks.
Let’s check out the top events to head to during your 30A spring break trip in the 30A this 2023!
There is no shortage of Farmer’s markets to attend during your spring vacation in the 30A! Let’s check out some of the most popular ones that are perfect for a Saturday or Sunday morning stroll along the waterfront:
- Grand Boulevard Farmers Market — This exciting event is held most Saturdays in June, from 9 am to 1 pm. Head to the Grand Boulevard in the heart of south Walton to stock up on local produce, handmade pies, tasty desserts, sweet jams, and farm-fresh eggs. You can also pick up some homemade soap to bring back home as a souvenir, a bottle of olive oil for all types of cooking, and pickled items that are ideal for a cold picnic lunch!
- Seaside Farmers Market — The Seaside Farmers Market is a popular market for locals and tourists alike! Head here any Saturday between 9 am and 1 pm and Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm until Labor Day to check out the shops, restaurants, crafts, local produce, and environmentally-friendly products and foods. We recommend heading here to get specialty foods and artisan cheese!
- Baytowne Farmer’s Market — The Baytowne Farmer’s Market is a perfect spot to check out if you want to feel the water’s breeze on your face on a sunny Saturday morning! Head to the Village of Baytowne Wharf anytime between 10 am and 2 pm on Saturdays and the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month. Head here to grab some local honey, fresh juice, cold smoothies, and farm-fresh produce that is great for a healthy breakfast or lunch.
- Rosemary Beach Farmers Market — Rosemary Beach Farmers Market in North Barrett Square is the perfect place to check out on a sunny Sunday in June! Plus, it is open late — you can walk around the endless stalls, produce markets, and shops in the late afternoon once the heat of the day has died down a little bit.
- Hammock Bay Farmer’s Market — Last but not least, the Hammock Bay Farmer’s Market at Hammock Bay is great for visitors who want to bring young kids, pets, and their entire family to partake in the sunshine fun. Head to Freeport between 9 am and 2 pm to listen to live music, play games, and purchase some handmade gifts to bring back home.
Wednesday Night Concert Series
Forget having to wait for the weekend to listen to some live music and have a few drinks! Head to the Wednesday Night Concert Series all spring long to listen to local bands, live entertainment, and regional musicians that span multiple genres. Head to the Village of Baytowne Wharf and grab a seat with an unobstructed view of the Events Plaza Stage to enjoy your weekday evening with your friends.
Listen to Bands at the Red Bar
The Red Bar in Grayton Beach is one of the best spots to head to listen to live music! We recommend coming here any Friday in the springtime to start your night in the best way possible. Head here for dinner and stay for the live music!
Accommodation in the 30A, Florida
Unsure of where to stay during your friends or family’s trip to the 30A? Forget stressing about it! We can take care of all the details for you, so all you have to do is book the house, apartment, or condo, and show up ready to have a good time.
At 30A Beach Properties, we offer dozens of condo rentals, modern apartments, and spacious homes that are suitable for parties of all sizes. No matter what you need, we can get it for you. Do you want a waterfront home? We have those! Do you want a large mansion with a private pool? We have that too!